16.3.10

Viewers' Choice

That's right! You, my lovely readers, get to choose my next endevour into the world of pastry making!

Here are your options:

  1. Cheese Danishes (requires making danish pastry)
  2. Cream Puffs (or possible eclairs?) (requires making pate a chou)
  3. Chocolate cake (requires making a genoise, and possible a buttercream)
There they are folks! Choose well!

And if noone answers? Well, I'll just have to go all WILD a make a salad or something!

(polls close whenever I choose to make the recipe.)

UPDATE: Polls are CLOSED! By a fairly close vote, Cream Puffs are the WINNER!

15 comments:

  1. Cream Puffs!
    Meghan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Cheese Danishes! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for danishes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danishes, or cream puffs. Then, I expect a delivery. Nom Nom Nom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. danishes or cream puffs would make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cream puffs... I am intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cream puffs!

    CTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eclairs.
    My real vote is a chocolate cake, but no one else agrees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. chocolate cake...ps..I have a great puffie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I say the danish. Choux is my current nemesis. I'll conquer her later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cream Puffs!!!!! and I will taste test!

    ReplyDelete